From the previous episode, John and Sherlock on the ground with guns pointed at them and Moriarty with them. However, his phone rings.
- Jim Moriarty: Hello? ... Yes, of course it is. What do you want? (loudly into phone) SAY THAT AGAIN! (Sherlock frowns.) Say that again, and know that if you’re lying to me, I will find you and I will ssssskin you. Wait. (to Sherlock and John.) Sorry. Wrong day to die.
- Sherlock Holmes: Oh. Did you get a better offer?
- Jim Moriarty: You’ll be hearing from me, Sherlock. (Moriarty turns away) (into phone) So if you have what you say you have, I will make you rich. If you don’t, I’ll make you into shoes. (raises his hand and all lasers focused on John and Sherlock disappear as Jim leaves, Sherlock looks and sees no signs of retreating snipers.)
- John Watson: What happened there?
- Sherlock Holmes: Someone changed his mind. The question is: who?
- Irene Adler: Well now. Have you been wicked, Your Highness?
- Female Voice: Yes, Miss Adler.